Even though I'm not a winter person, I must say that we've had some fun times out in the snow lately. I think we're just so sick of being cooped up inside that we're more than anxious to get out and get some fresh air and sunshine!
Marlie and Hudson getting all of their gear on. I love these two faces!
Best Friends!
We found a great park to go sledding at. I was not very excited about Cam taking Kennady, and she didn't like it either!
Hudson had fun with his cousins Lexi, Caleb, and Kade! (who was going down the hill)
This is after the storm last weekend. We got a foot of snow and the piles from shoveling were taller than Hudson!

Ok snow. We've had fun, but you can leave now. We're ready for spring! :)
2 comments:
So cute. You do make the snow look fun, but I'm with you....I am ready for spring.
I am so ready for spring! What park did you go to? I still haven't gotten carter out to play in the snow yet.
Post a Comment