It's hard to believe that our baby is one! Kennady's birth will always hold a special place in my heart. We were so excited to celebrate with our families after missing so many special occasions. Cam's parents graciously let us use their home since we have such a big family.
We had a cupcake party!
Okay, what am I supposed to do with this?
This is fun!
She loved the icing, and never even made it to the cake!

Playing with Grandpa Hoyt.
My parents gave her this wagon and the kids love it! We've been having lots of fun playing with it inside, since it's still cold!

We opened presents from us at home. Hudson gave her a doll.

She loved her immediately!

I always have these ideas and things I want to do and end up falling short of my expectations, but I have to remind myself that what matters most is that we were together celebrating our beautiful baby girl. We love you so much Kennady and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

11 comments:
That cupcake cake is amazing! So creative! And she is so adorable! I am glad you were able to celebrate with family. It does make it special!
Happy Birthday Mama!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX That HUGE cupcake looks amazing Mary :0) miss/love you
Looks fun.....and delicious! Glad you got to celebrate with your families.
Cute cute! I have some cupcake themed stuff from Aurora's 1st birthday that I should have sent to ya, including a cupcake pinata! Haha! Oh well, turned out great!
Aurora was just looking at the pics with me and recognised Kennady! :)
Fun! You are super mom! How much powdered sugar did that take!? :) I'm sure she was in heaven!
Happy B-day Kennady!
we miss you,and We are so happy for you gays, that you can celebrate her b-day with family.
So cute!! What a cute party you did for her! Love the cupcake idea!! She is so stinking cute! I just wanna kiss her! Let's meet up soon for a playdate!! Glad you guys had fun celebrating!!
I absolutely love her hair!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
i read your blog too! ONly because there is something very calm about the way you live your life it seems. Calm and happy and you're beautiful, and I want it to rub off on me. And I like your pictures! your little girls hair...oh my I LOVE IT.
Mary! I can't believe Kennady is one! She is such a cute little girl. Thanks for the facebook message. Everything is going really well, just waiting for this little baby boy to come out. 4 weeks left! We are on the count down and pretty much can't believe we are going to have a baby still. I LOVE Kennady's cake its so cute. And so fun to celebrate surrounded by family. How are things with you guys?
Post a Comment