Friday, April 29, 2011

One Year Shots

The good and the bad kind!

It's already been a few weeks since Kennady's birthday, but I just took her one year well check yesterday. (I'm always behind from moving so much!)

Her stats:
21 pounds, 12 ounces (50%)
29 3/4inches (53%)

Tim and Kim also took some pics for us while up visiting over conference weekend. Thanks guys! Here are some of my favorites:








You are BEAUTIFUL Kennady!

I am reminded every day how fun and crazy it is to have a baby this age. Cam and I both agree that she is into things a lot more than Hudson was. She is very busy! She loves to feed herself, play in windows, and "talks" all the time. I love watching children learn and grow!

9 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

She is beautiful and those shots are amazing! It is fun how different kids are.

Ashley Terry said...

She's gorgeous and looks like you!! Those pictures are adorable!! She looks so much like a fun little girl! I sure miss you!!!!

Liana Brown said...

She really could not be any cuter!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!! Her hair, her smile, everything about he is soooooo cute!!!! AW!!!!

Lindsey said...

Adorable pictures!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

OH I LOVE HER <3 So beautiful! Miss you guys, making any trips out to Cali this summer?

Carolina girl said...

Beautiful girl! And the pictures are awesome!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these pictures! Looks like you guys had a great birthday celebration!

kristen said...

What a precious little girl. She sounds so fun. We have to let her and Lolin tear some things apart together this summer.

Crazy Me said...

omg she is adorable Mary! What a little doll! Love these pictures!