Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter


I am still waiting to get back outside and get some better pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits, but here are some to document our day. It was so nice to be home and be able to go to church together. I hope I never forget how great that is for me after going so many months by myself. We had a great Easter weekend. We went to an egg hunt with Tim and Kim and my parents on Saturday and then spent Sunday with Cam's family. Bliss!

3 comments:

Marc and Letty said...

Your children are beautiful, and the photos I like them. I still do not uploaded pictures of the Easter... Photos of the girl on their first birthday are divine.
we miss you.

Liana Brown said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! Love their outfits and big smiles!!!

Lindsey said...

Cute cute pictures. Every time I look at your blog, it makes me wish we lived closer to each other! Take care and talk to ya soon!