Friday, April 29, 2011

BIG Boy!

I have been so busy lately, but I really need to get my updating done! Hudson has gone through some major changes within the past few months. I am so proud to say that he is doing so well with #1 and #2 on the potty. (This was so dramatic for me!) We are sure enjoying not paying for diapers for 2 kids!

The other big change for Hudson is he is in a big boy bed! He finally started climbing out of his crib and we figured we'd just push the whole big boy thing all at once. He has done really well and enjoys the extra cuddle time he's getting with mom and dad.

A cute story to document about Hudson: I had the kiddos in bed with me just playing around one morning, and of course Hudson had on Buzz jammies. He said to me "Mama, I Buzz. I fly." He then proceeded to jump off my bed, honestly thinking he was going to take flight, and then got very upset when he flopped to the floor. He kept screaming "Buzz not working!" Oh to have the faith of a child!



4 comments:

Carolina girl said...

Hooray for potty training! It's such a relief to have them done with that! Huge accomplishment. They are both so adorable!

Ashley Terry said...

Hes so grown up!! I am glad he's doing good with the potty and the big boy bed (which looks adorable - I love the headboard!!)

I also loved the buzz story - how cute!! I told it to jacob and he loved it too. Your kids are beautiful and I totally know where they get it from :)

Love you!!

Liana Brown said...

Weird... my blogger didn't show me that you updated... so I am way behind! YAY Hudson!! That is so exciting about the potty training and the big boy bed! What a little stud!!

Jaci said...

Stinkin' cute faith! :)
Ike and Hudson are on the same path! we really need to get them together. I'd LOVE to meet up in Logan one day SOON and I really mean it! What days are good for you?