This may sound superficial, but one of my favorite things about Kennady has always been her hair. Hudson was practically bald as a baby, so when she came out with a head full of dark hair, I was thrilled! Last Sunday a little girl that we sat in front of at church said to her dad, "That baby has crazy hair!" I had to stop myself from laughing out loud right there in sacrament meeting! Yes, Kennady has crazy hair, and we love it!

The other day I put her hair in a little pony tail! I thought she looked so grown up!

She has started to pull herself up on things and will carefully walk behind toys and such, although she is still pretty timid.

With this new found curiosity came her first injury! If you look closely, you can see the bruise under her eye. This was a week later!
This is Kennady's birthday month, and we are so excited to celebrate with our family and friends! Bring on the parties!!!!
9 comments:
Her crazy hair IS so cute!
I can't believe it's been a year already! What a cutie! I love her crazy hair too!
She is so stinkin' cute! Adorable! I always felt bad after my kids got their war wounds. Poor girl.
the last pic with her tongue out...she is a HOYT!!
Darling!!!! Love this post!
ha ha I love her hair!!!!
I LOVE her crazy hair! She is such a doll!! Can't believe she is turning 1!! Have fun celebrating!! Lets meet up soon!
Her crazy hair is amazing.. Jake had tons of hair so I really hope Grace will too!
What a cutie! You are lucky that she has so much darling hair to do things with and that she will keep it in!
Post a Comment