Today is Mother's Day, a day where we celebrate our moms, and I have two wonderful mothers to celebrate this day. Both mine and Cam's moms are amazing, beautiful women who give so much to their families and others. I feel so blessed to have them in my life and try to live up to their examples. I wish I could be there today to give each of them a hug and tell them I love them in person, but this will have to do. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Marlene and Lorraine! You are the two greatest women I know! We love you!!!
I also feel so extremely blessed to be a mother. There are people very dear to me who have not yet been blessed with children or whose children have been taken to the other side, so I try very hard to not take my beautiful children for granted. Motherhood can be really tough at times, but it is something I have wanted since I was just a child. I love my kids so much and how they make me want to be a better person. I also want to say thank you to my amazing husband who allows me to stay at home with our kids. He has gone through such hard times the past few years to provide for us and I will forever be grateful for that. Love you babe!
Two of the greatest moments in my life:
Hudson

Kennady
4 comments:
You are a fabulous mom Mary! Hope it's a wonderful day for you!
Thanks so much Mary for your kind words and loving ways! I feel so blessed to be able to call myself your mother and grandmother to your children. I am truly a blessed woman! I too am grateful for your wonderful husband. I pray for you and your sweet family every day and hope that through the tender mercies of the Lord that "miracles" will happen and that he will find joy and happiness in his work. We are so looking forward to our trip. Can't wait to hold Miss Kennady in my arms and to play on the beach with Husdson. Happy Mother's Day! Love ya'll!
Happy Mother's Day Mary. Your pictures are adorable. Hudson is so cute. I will be sending a gift for Kennedy with your Mom when she comes to visit you. I'm sorry I didn't get your gift off to you sooner. I hope to see you guys one of these days soon. Your family is precious. Please give your sweet husband a big hug from Auntie Cheryl. I love you All!
I totally agree we have the best mother in law!! glad you had a good day!!
Post a Comment