Tuesday, May 18, 2010

There is Beauty All Around

Cam had a hard day at work the other day, so when he got home I suggested we go over to Eden Gardens for a bit. I have really come to appreciate the beauty of the Earth and where we are living right now. This peaceful place is exactly what we needed.

Best Buds

Gosh, my two boys are so handsome!

It was so pretty!

Cam took this of the clouds.

They were having another wedding and had this cool old car for the bride and groom. Hopefully they didn't mind us taking a quick picture! :)

Hudson enjoying bath time when we got home.

These last pictures were taken on different days this week. This first is for my cousin Ashley, who sent this adorable outfit for Kennady. I love the little leggings!

And this was yesterday. I had just gotten Hudson up and went to check on him when I realized he was being too quiet. This is what I found. He had taken his cars in by the baby and was playing by her. Ah, I live for moments like this! It really is true that there is beauty all around when there's love at home.

8 comments:

The Hoyt Crew said...

it is so fun to watch your kids loving and playing nicely together..Thanks for sharing the beauty on your side of the world.. can't wait till you come again..

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...Mary they are SO darling! I love reading all your posts! You guys are such a cute little family! Hudson seems like such a cute big brother! I sure miss ya!

Liana Brown said...

I am so jealous of all the beautiful places around you that include water!! AHHHH I love it and miss it! Your such a trooper with Cam working so much, your so positive and a huge example to me! Anyway, as usual cute pictures.. I don't think you could take an bad picture of those 2 cutties!
Hudson is a sweet big brother!

The Girl said...

Your kids are so cute! Im glad you are liking it there! And cute outfit :)

Lindsey said...

Awe, how cute! Hudson's going to be 2 soon! He is looking so grown up. :) Kennady is still cute as ever! Looks like fun!

Ashley Terry said...

Oh my goodness - what a sweet family!! Hudson is SO handsome and sweet!! So is Kennady!! I can't wait to see you guys :)

The Good Ol Days said...

Sometimes is so nice just to be outside. Even though your surrounded by many things your "away" from so many other things. I love reading your post because your kids are so dang cute.
My family did come down and we toured around New Orleans. We stayed away from Bourbon street (thank you) and checked out the Grarden District. We looked for the Chinease place but didn't have any luck. Next time!
Hope all is well!

Justin and Stephanie said...

There really is beauty all around! Hudson is such a good big brother! I bet he is excited to be able to play with his toys with Kennady some day soon. I love the beautiful that run in your family.