Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kennady's Blessing

Today has been a wonderful day! Cam gave Kennady a beautiful, heartfelt blessing. I'm so grateful for him and that we could all attend church together. Later on we had a great dinner thanks to my mom and then had some friends over for cake and ice cream for Hudson's birthday. Here are my favorite pictures of the day:




I liked most of these best in black and white......







I'm so glad that my parents were here for this special day!

12 comments:

Liana Brown said...

I love the ones in black and white too! Her hair is beautiful... really Mary and Cam.... Having such cute kids is NOT fair to the rest of us! :)
Happy Birthday Hudson!!!!

Crystal and Billy said...

You look great, Mary!

Michelle K. said...

So precious. Such an adorable family. Mary you are so tan! Getting a head start on the summer huh!

Kara and Chant said...

Beautiful pictures! I love her dress! Was it yours? You have a beautiful family and you look so happy. Have fun celebrating Hudson's birthday!

Cam and Mary said...

What a blessing it was to be her for Kennady's Blessing Day. How grateful I am for the Gospel in my life. I know I have said this many times before, but it is true, I feel like the most "blessed" grandma on the face of the earth. The joy I feel is impossible to put into words. And, it is so wonderful to be WARM again! It seems like forever. I am cherishing EVERY moment.

The Girl said...

Cute cute pictures. And Mary you look beautiful as always!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Amazing! I am so glad your parents got to be there too! Kennady's dress is so pretty! You have such an amazing, wonderful cute family! Miss having you around, but I'm also happy for the joy you are experiencing!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO PRESH!!! She is adorable! Mary I look up to you so much...you are such a great mommy! Love you!

Amanda Laing said...

So cute Mary! Your kids are so adorable, and I LOVE your daughter's name (obviously!!) Congrats! (I know you had her a while ago, I have been out of the loop, with crazy stuff!)

Tina said...

HEY there! I remember you saying you had a blog so I found it on your facebook page. You have beautiful children and the blessing was so wonderful! You take amazing pictures by the way!

Justin and Stephanie said...

So beautiful! What a special time. Her dress is beautiful. I love her smiling pictures!! That is so cute and exciting. Babies learn, grow, and develop so quickly! I love it!

Carolina girl said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I LOVE her dress! She is just precious!