It's getting late and I'm really tired, but I wanted to take a quick minute to wish Hudson a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We simply adore Hudson! He is so full of life and attracts people like crazy. He has definitely hit the "terrible twos" these past few weeks, but he is still such a good boy. His 2 year stats are: 28.5 pounds, 35.5 inches tall. He is Daddy's shadow and still loves his baby sister. He isn't talking a whole lot, but learns new words every day and is good at mimicking what we say. His most common words are: thank you, car, truck, baby, bye, Elmo, airplane, and see. He makes friends with everyone at the store, making sure he says hi and bye several times! He loves being outside, playing at the beach, cars, and wrestling with Daddy.
We had a few friends over on Sunday night for cake and ice cream. Grandma worked the whole day before decorating Elmo. He turned out so cute!

Today started off with a special birthday breakfast, which he devoured!
After lunch we went to the Gulfarium where we saw some dolphins, sea lions, and other marine life. We had a lot of fun!
"See"
"Yay!"

and the last of the cupcakes. (We've sung happy birthday three times to him over the past two days!)
We love you Hudson and hope you've had a great day! Thank you for all the joy you bring to our lives!
6 comments:
As I crawled into bed last night, the last thing I remember was thanking Heavenly Father that Dad and I were able to be here in Florida celebrating Hudson's birthday. Thank you Mary and Cam for welcoming us into your home and allowing us share such special times with you and your family. We love Hudson so much and are grateful to have a few days to get to know him better. He is so full of life and it's so fun to watch his inquisitive little mind work. I will never forget Hudson's 2nd birthday, it's been so much fun!
Happy Birthday, Hudson! I am so glad your parents were there to celebrate with you. That is so special. And your mom did an amazing job on the cake. Looks like you had a fun day.
Happy Birthday H man! Im glad your parents got to visit. Hopefully it is not too long till we see you guys again!
Oh, and did you get a new van?
Love you!!!
Happy Birthday Hudson!!!
Happy Birthday Hudson! I think he is just such a wonderful and special little boy. He is so smart, cute, and thoughtful. You as parents do such a great job with him. Your mom did such a great job with the cake! It looks terrific and delicious! Good work!
The cake looked great! I can't believe Hudson is 2. I know he is that old, but I hardly ever get to see him, so I think he is still so little! Kennady is such a chunk! She is so cute!!! Can't wait to see her!!
Post a Comment