There's not much going on here lately. It seems really boring after having so many visitors in the month of May! Cam has been super busy at work, so there are some weeks where he doesn't get a single day off. Because of the hot weather, this means me and the kids basically hibernate inside until we all feel like we're going crazy! Fortunately, there were a few slow days during this past week that allowed us some much needed time together. We feel so much better after these days! I'm so extremely grateful to have a husband who works so hard to provide for our family. His days off are more like days off for me, because he helps out so much without being asked. We are still praying and hoping for something better to come our way that will allow Cam to have more family time and attend church, but until then we are enjoying this lovely place where we live and are trying to make good memories with our kids.
Watching Elmo together.
Hudson riding the Merry-Go-Round at Pier Park.

I totally forgot to post Kennady's 2 month stats. She's now closer to 3, but she was 13 pounds!!! We love our little chunk! She is so smiley and an all around great baby. She is still an awesome sleeper, now sleeping around 9 hours at night. Can you say happy mommy?!
Kennady is happy about that, too!
4 comments:
Sometimes down time is nice. Those are cute pictures! Today is hot here and AC cannot even keep up. Even hibernating is miserable!
They are so cute!! It was so good to talk to you the other day. I hope things are still going good for you guys. We miss you. I hope we can visit you soon!!! That would be so much fun.
Very cute pictures.. I don't think you could take bad pictures of those kids! My favorite is of them watching tv! CUTE!!
Your kiddos are so cute! I love the Boppy usage on the couch. We should get together sometime this summer since I think we're the same distance apart again. :)
Post a Comment