Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All Smiles

One of my dearest friends Ashley came to visit us this last weekend. She is one of the sweetest people I know and always makes me smile! (Seriously, I can hear her cute laugh in my head, and just that makes me smile!) We had a lot of fun hanging out, shopping, and relaxing at the beach. When we moved here, one of the few "pros" on my list was that we would be closer to Ashley, so I'm glad we've gotten to take advantage of that!

We were so busy having fun that I didn't get my camera out until right before we left for church. I'm glad I finally got to use my timer! :)


Speaking of smiles, Kennady is giving us lots of them lately, and we LOVE it! Nothing makes me smile like my kids do, especially those first smiles when they are babies. So sweet!



Grandma and Papa coming tomorrow is also making us smile! We are so excited to have them here! I'm glad my dad will be able to see Kennady before she is even bigger than she already is! We are blessing her on Sunday, and will also be celebrating Hudson's 2nd birthday. Bring on the fun!

6 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Cute pictures. So nice to see friends. I cannot wait to see her in her blessing dress. Can you believe our boys are already turning two? Where has the time gone? Crazy!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I'm glad there are so many things for you to smile about! :)

The Hoyt Crew said...

how fun.. wish we were there to celebrate with you!!!

Jaci said...

What a fun time for Grandma and Grandpa to be coming! I love that your mom visits you quite often (considering how far away you've been). What fabulous mama.
I wish I could come play on the beach with you guys!

Liana Brown said...

No way!?!?!? Hudson will be 2 already! AW! I miss him!!! I wish we lived closer! I wanna go shopping and play at the beach! Glad you and your friend had fun! We will be in Florida around Thanksgiving time... hopefully we can see you guys! Have fun with your family and take lots of pictures on her blessing day!

Ashley Terry said...

Awww, cute pictures :)

I can't wait to come back already!! I hope you have a great time with your parents - it will be so fun!! Love you!