As much as I miss my family and the mountains, there are several things that I love about the South. Some of them are: the trees and how everything is so green, the warm weather (I don't miss the cold!), the friendly people, and the BEACH!!! We went up to Atlanta a few weeks ago and were able to have a quick visit with my cousin and her family. I was a nanny there after high school, and met one of my best friends during that time. I'm so glad we were able to spend a few hours with Ashley and her husband before heading back home, although I don't have pics of us. I really love Atlanta and think it's a great Southern city! Yay for road trips!
Hudson and Stacey feeding their horse Jade carrots.
Cam threw him right up on her and he loved it!
I love my family!

Scott and Stacey missed us so much that they came down here this weekend! :) We are having a great time hanging out at the beach. Pictures to come soon!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I LOVE the picture of your family. Your hair is so long! You look amazing! Miss you guys. But glad you are loving where you are.
Love the pics.. enjoy the weather.. today it finally hit 50
I can't wait to come down and spend more time with you!!!! Seriously, seeing y'all was the highlight of my month!!!
Post a Comment