Kennady turned a month old this week! Needless to say, we are all still smitten by her, especially big brother Hudson. Today I had her in her bouncy chair while I was in the shower and she fell asleep. When Hudson got up from his nap, he kept going into our room to give her kisses. I kept shutting the door to keep him out, but he would just go right back in. Poor girl can't even get an uninterrupted nap! Another cute thing he's been doing is in the mornings immediately after he wakes up, he says "baby, shh!" meaning he wants to go see her, and knows he has to be quiet because she is sleeping. I am trying to enjoy these cute memories together with my sweet kids!
I had to post this picture of my two boys. They both got hair cuts this week and looked so cute together!
8 comments:
Mary...your kids are SO DARLING!!! I just want to kiss on both of them!!! Especially that cute liitle baby! She is a doll! I love seeing all your pics and that you are doing so good! It makes me feel a little at ease for whats to come knocking on my door here soon!
She is so beautiful! So sweet that he likes her and isn't jealous. And I love the pic of him and Cam. Glad things have been going well!
Mary-how do you get Hudson to leave his hair alone? Whenever I comb or try to style Hunter's, it is ruined after a minute!
she is such a cutie!!! and Hudson is so handsome. I hope things are going well for you guys. can't wait to see those cute kids. come back soon..
So cute! I can't believe it's already been a month!
Your baby girl is so precious. I just LOVE when they sleep. They look so ANGELIC. :)
Glad to hear that Hudson is adapting so well to being a big brother. He looks so sweet.
I can hardly wait until we get to hold Miss Kennady and I can take Mr. Hudson to feed the horses. They are both so cute!!! I am sitting here during lunch on my break with tears knowing how hard it's going to be to say good-bye when that time come. I love the anticipation of coming to visit so much more than the agony of having to leave! Guess I just need to learn to be grateful for the moments we do have together!
So cute! You know I really need to be cutting the boys hair! I don't want to say goodbye either, I guess it makes it eaier when I don't say hello! LOL!!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment