I bought these shirts for the kids before Kennady was born. Kinda cheesy, but I had to! (I am actually really excited to have coordinating outfits for holidays and such. Poor kids!) I love these two so much and feel so blessed to be their mom! I am such a better person having them in my life.
Not a day goes by where I'm not blown away at how sweet and cute Hudson is. I love this face!


Kennady is truly the princess of the home! I feel such a responsibility to protect her and love her sweet spirit. She's so patient and calm.

16 comments:
So cute! Those matching shirts are not cheesy at all! I love looking at your blog. Hudson's smile is so contagious!
I LOVE the matching shirts!!! Looks like you guys have been having LOTS of FUN with family visiting.
Yeah we didn't end up coming down. Things have been a little busy around here. We are doing great, but just have lots going on right now. Maybe we can come down sometime soon.
They are not cheesy at all! I can't wait to have matching or coordinating outfits with my kids! Its a fun thing to do when you can! Once they grow up... it wont be so easy :). They both are the cutest and growing so fast! Miss ya!
I love the matching shirts. I think it's cute. Those pictures are precious!
Love it! I love coordinating too... did you see my easter pictures? haha. Very cute though!!! How are you guys doing? Still good?
Love the outfits...she is getting so big can't wait to meet her! and hudson... what can be said he is quite the handsome littleboy (who obviously LOVES his sister) love it!!
The shirts are darling.. I will totally do the same thing! Both your kids are so sweet.
Love this! They are an adorable pair. Hudson seems like he is a pro at the big brother job!
Tried to leave a message earlier and it wouldn't let me. Will try again. You are quite the photographer Mary, I think you should start you own business. I love seeing the shirts on the kids, they are so cute. I miss the little ones so much. We are looking forward to our visit in May, can't wait. Hugs and kisses!
ok I finally got caught up on all your posts since having your ADORABLE baby girl! Check out her hair! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! What a cute family you have! 2 kids is definitely a different story but it adds so much fun to your life too!
THOSE ARE SO ADORABLE! I love matching...I do it all the time...and having a boy and girl is the best because they can match without being the exact same!
So cute! I love the matching outfits. You really have beautiful children.
Don't you love when family comes? It makes life so much better.
My parents are coming in two weeks. Any good ideas for activites? I think we'll check out New Orleans for a day but other than that Im not to sure...
Dang, everytime I get on here and see these two I get so sad! Kennady looks just like some of your baby pictures! Love you all!
I love the outfits! They are so darn cute! They are going to be such great friends.
Oh my goodness! I love the matching shirts! I still match my kids too, whenever I can. And I probably will until one of them starts complaining about it. It just makes cuter pictures. :)
Post a Comment