Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Family Fun!

We were so excited that Grandpa and Grandma Hoyt made it out for a visit. I feel so lucky to have married into such a wonderful family and love spending time with my in-laws. Hudson once again loved having more people around to play with. I always feel bad for him when our visitors leave. When he wakes up in the morning, he walks around looking for them, but obviously can't find them. I guess we both get lonely! :)

  • We went to Eden Gardens on Saturday, and it was beautiful! It was my first time going, and I'm so excited to go back and show Cam in person. I love finding places like this close to where we live!
Hudson loved looking at the fish

They were having a wedding there that afternoon

Exploring the azaleas



Grandma & Grandpa

  • Miss Kennady had her 2 week appt this week and is taking after big brother. She already weighs 9 pounds, 5 ounces! (I have to figure out what I'm feeding my babies to make them grow so fast!)
You can see her adorable chubby face here!

  • Cam was finally able to get a day off while his parents were here. Yay!!! He and his dad went deep sea fishing yesterday and had a great time!
Only a few of the fish they caught

We went down to the beach when they got home to grill up what they caught and enjoyed a walk with Grandma.

Hudson loved the fish!
Thanks Joel and Lorraine for making the trek out here and for all of your help! We love you and hope to see you soon!

6 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Love the pictures you took at the Garden! Kennady is just so beautiful! I wish Hudson were here to play. Sometimes I think Porter gets sick of doing the girl thing.

Jaci said...

Wow! Eden Gardens are beautiful! darling shots of Hudson! You are quite the photographer Mary!
Glad you had some fun visitors to share such happy time with! Little Kennady is cute as a bug! And, yes bugs are cute! Lady bugs to be exact! :)

The Hoyt Crew said...

we are so happy that grandparents can come and visit you! Love all the pics and the flowers.. beautiful! still snowing here!! so just a bit jealous.. Tyler and I fed in the Hail thismorning..Looking forward to grandpa coming home!

The Shirley Family said...

Mary it looks like you had a fun visit with Cam's parents. The Eden Gardens look beautiful. That will be so nice to have that close to your house to walk around with the kiddos. Wow, I can't believe that Kennady is already over 9 pounds at two weeks. She sure is adorable. Love all the pictures!

Scott and Shay said...

Wow! How fun...it looks absolutely beautiful out there!

Liana Brown said...

Glad you had fun with your in-laws! I can say I am lucky to have great ones too! I can't imagine it any other way! The garden pictures were beautiful! Little Kennady is the cutest little thing! Love her chubby cheeks!!!