Monday, April 5, 2010

Week Two

It was my first week all by myself with the kids, and it went pretty well! I am happy to say that I am feeling much, much better! Still not quite 100%, but I'll take it! I managed to get a shower every day and think I did a pretty good job at keeping the house cleaned up, too. :) Hudson has had a fever and then woke up today coughing, so I'm trying to keep him away from the baby as much as possible. Cam has been working long hours again, so we are really looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Hoyt coming this week to keep us company!

Here are a few of the pics I took of Kennady yesterday. I tried to find someone out here to take newborn shots for us, but they are soooo expensive and I couldn't justify it. I did the best with what I have, and I think my baby girl is so beautiful!




Hope you all had a great Easter! Cam had to work, so it was just me and the kids hanging out watching conference. I really needed to hear the messages yesterday. There were several times where I felt that what was said was just for me. I love conference!

Happy Easter! (He folded his arms all on his own!)

I love my two babes! Hudson is just happy that I am letting him hold baby sister. I love how she is looking up at him.

10 comments:

The Girl said...

Very cute! I'm glad you are surviving! Also...check your mail box Tuesday or Wednesday for a special treat for Kennady!

Carolina girl said...

Those pictures are amazing! She is so beautiful! We missed celebrating Easter with you guys, but glad you had a great day. Hudson looks thrilled to be a big brother. So cute! :)

Kara and Chant said...

Cute, cute pictures! I cannot believe you did those yourself! They look professional. Hudson is so handsome. I am glad you are feeling better. And even showering everyday! Have fun with you in-laws.

Lindsey said...

Amazing pictures Mary! So pretty! I need to learn how to edit! I hope the road to recovery keeps going smoothly!

Liana Brown said...

You did a great job with her pictures! She is beautiful! I am so glad your doing well with 2 kids! I want another.. but get get nervous thinking about having 2! :) Your super mom!! Sorry Cam had to work on Easter, but I'm glad you and the kids had a good day! Conference is a huge blessing! Sometimes I wish it was more then twice a year! Give me a call when your not busy with visitors and when you have a spare minute (if ever!) Miss ya!

David and Rachel said...

I thought conference was great too! I enjoyed every talk I heard which was most of them. When is the next time you're going to come out here??

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Mary your children are so BEAUTIFUL!!! You did a great job with the photos!

We will be down in Sandestin this next week. Maybe we can see you while in town. It would be fun to catch up on old times. Preston and I were just recently in our old stopping ground in Atlanta. I went near your old place of employment. It made me laugh driving threw the trees and thinking of the comment that you made while talking to your Mom on the phone. "Sorry for the bad reception we are driving threw the forest" Then I told you good luck trying to get out of the forest while living in Georgia we are surrounded by trees. I guess thats what you get when two girls come from a small dessert town, ha ha. :)

Justin and Stephanie said...

You did a great job with the pictures! They look great! Congratulations making it through your first week! I am impressed, and you kept the house clean. You really are an amazing woman! Good luck with week three, and get that little boy of your feeling better. :o)

Grandma's Joys said...

Miss the little ones so much. Darling pictures. Give them a hug and kiss from grandma. Love ya!

Kim Shirley said...

Cute pictures Mary! I'm glad you are doing well, and it sounds like you are adjusting to two kids well. I love that picture of Hudson and Kennady looking up at him. She is going to love having a big brother to look after her. I wish we lived closer, it is killing me not being able to see you sweet kids. One day :) love and miss you guys.