Kennady is more than a week old now. She is such a great baby! She doesn't ever cry, just makes squawking noises to let you know she needs something. She has only been waking up around 3 o'clock to eat, so we have actually been getting some pretty good sleep around here. Let's just hope that continues! At her one week appointment, she weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces already. I am grateful I can provide such good nourishment for my children, but seriously, why do they have to grow so fast?!
My mom went home today. Let's just say it's been a rough one for me. We are so grateful that Grandma was able to come and stay with us. I honestly don't know how we would've gotten through this last week without her. My recovery this time around has been pretty rough and I really needed her help with Hudson. They became great friends and did many fun things together, including going on walks outside to see the horses, playing at the beach, and singing songs. Thank you so much mom for taking the time to come and help us. The house feels so empty without your sweet spirit and I know Hudson misses you. We love you!!!


11 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love love love baby girls with lots of dark brown hair. I can see a little bit of you both in her. I think she is tanner than me though. Lol! Im glad she is sleeping well too!
Sad your mom is gone...but that is nice she got to come for a week.
Well I am glad everything is going well for you!
Love you!!!
I'm glad your mom got to stay for the week. I assume you had a c-section, like before? I hope you heal quickly. The time will pass soon, and - voila! - you'll feel better. I hope you get some rest.
Dear Mary, thank you for the kind words and pictures. I will forever cherish the time I spent with you and your dear family. It's been a hard day for me too. I just have to keep thanking God for allowing me the opportunity to make the trip. When I told you that I always wanted to go to Florida you really have a way of making wishes come true. I'm done saying where I want to go, just pray that life will bring you closer to home. But in the meantime, I pray that Cam will be blessed in his work and be able to spend time with his family. Give the kids a hug/kiss from me. Love, Mom/Grandma
I know I wouldn't have survived without my mother the first week. What a blessing that she was able to come and help you and have so much fun with Hudson. I hear c-sections are a tough recovery, so I wish you a speedy one. Kennady is so beautiful and sweet. Enjoy the sleep!
Kennady is just precious! So glad your mom could come. Are you feeling a little better? I have to say every time I see pictures of your mom I just thing how poised she looks. She reminds me of Jackie O., so stylish. Love ya and thinking about you. Wishing I could hold your precious little bundle!
I cant believe she is already a week old! She is the cutest baby I have ever seen! Love the smile! Sorry your mom had to leave! Im sure that was hard! Hope your feeling better and I REALLY hope that little girl keeps up the sleeping pattern! That is awesome! We miss you and love you! Hudson is such a cuttie! Im sure he is the best big brother!
She is so cute Mary! Time does fly by fast,Im sorry to say but enjoy her now cause soon you will have a 8 month old. LOL
Im sorry your mom had to go home, its so nice to have family help you out and just nice to see them. we wish you the best, your family is adorable...
She's gorgeous!!! Oh my goodness, she's so beautiful. I'm glad you are doing well and hope you feel 100% soon!
Your mom is so pretty too - your whole family is! GOSH! Such cute pictures!!! I love you and hope to see you soon :D
I bet your house was so homey with your mama there helping! I'm sorry she had to go. I hope things are going well and that you are feeling the best you could after a c-section! I wish I could help out and have Hudson over to play!
What beautiful pictures! It looks like Kennady is smiling already! So precious. I am sad to hear that your mom had to go home. I am praying for you. I want to come and help. My prayers are with you.
She is so so beautiful! I love all of her hair! I you start feeling better...
Post a Comment