This week has been countdown week for me. Counting down the days until Kennady will be here, till my mom will be here, and until it will no longer be just the 3 of us. Depending on the moment, I have had such mixed emotions about all of this. Of course we are SO excited to have another baby, but it's been really hard to keep my fears from getting the best of me. Will she be healthy? How will Hudson do? Will he know we still love him just as much? Will I be able to give all I need to two children and my husband? I'm sure these are pretty normal feelings for anyone in my situation, or at least that's what I keep telling myself! I'm looking forward to Monday especially because I know once I have her in my arms, I won't care about anything else!
Knowing I won't be up to doing things for a while, I tried to do something fun and outside of the house every day with Hudson. I was really bad at taking pictures, but I have to say that we've had a great week so far. Nothing too special, but just time together making memories.
Here is Hudson in his St Patty's shirt. I love him in green!

His favorite spot, looking out the window.

Everyone asks me if Hudson gets that I'm having a baby. He gets that something is in my tummy, but for sure doesn't understand the gravity of the situation. I think he'll be great with her though. Today at the Dr he got really concerned when the nurse pulled my shirt up to hear the baby's heartbeat, but as soon as he heard it and I told him what it was, his face lit up with the biggest smile!
Giving sister kisses. He also gives her knuckles, which I think is adorable! He's always really soft.
Tonight we went down to the beach to watch the sunset after Cam got home from work. It was a really pretty night and Hudson had a great time as usual. It's amazing to me the peace I always feel when my feet hit the sand. I can't help but feel Heavenly Father's love when I am in this beautiful place watching the people I love have fun.
Hudson chasing his ball. He even put his feet in the water tonight, which was a big step!
My favorite pic of the night. LOVE IT!!!

GRANDMA COMES TOMORROW!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!
11 comments:
I'm so excited for for you guys :0) Hope all goes well. LOVE AND MISS YOU :)
How exciting!!! I am sure those feelings are totally normal! But you are super mom and I know you will be great! I totally look up to you and the way you take care of your little family! That picture of Cam throwing Hudson is great.. Joel does that with Jaxon and it still makes me nervous! Good luck on Monday! That little girl is lucky to be joining such a fun family! Love ya!!
So exciting! Hudson will be a wonderful big brother and you will be a brilliant mother of two. I hope all goes well for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of her!
Those are very normal feelings. Hudson will know he loves you and you will figure out how to deal with everything. I am so excited to see what this little angel looks like. Those are adorable pictures of Hudson. He is such a handsome boy. Good luck Monday!
So cute. I love the pictures. And I think she is going to be perfect. I bet Hudson will seem so big when he comes in to hold her!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow...could he be any cuter?! He does look ADORABLE in green :) He's going to be a great big brother!
You are such an amazing mom, wife and woman!! Don't you worry that anything will change when Kennady comes along - it won't!! You will just get to expound on those wonderful talents and share even more of that love you have for your family!
I love you!!
I am so excited for you!!! (and that last picture is priceless!!!) I can't wait to see you and everyone including the new addition. I am sure everything will be fine. I have those feelings just thinking of the possibility of having the second one and I'm not even pregnant! Good luck! Talk to ya soon!!!
Good luck Tomorrow, wish I was there. Well, really I wish you were here! LOL!!! Love the picture of Hudson in the air, that could win a contest!!! Love you!
Good luck today (even though I'm sure you wont be looking on here before you go in)! Know we are thinking about you. We need pics asap!!! You are the best mom ever and your kids (and Cam) are so lucky to have you! Love that pic of him in the air! Love you
Good luck Mary! I can't wait to see her!
Mary, I haven't checked your blog in a bit, but I was mesmerized first by your awesome awesome pictures....
Second WHAT? you live on a beach, I'm so behind. It almost hurt to hear how beautiful it is to live by the beach. I need that feeling soon!
And third and final, how amazing you look, really, gorgeous gorgeous. And I love the name Kennady, that will just be perfect for you.
Well, can't wait to see her!
amie
Post a Comment