We were so excited to have visitors this past weekend. Our friends Justin, Stephanie, and Clayton came from LC to stay a few nights with us, and we had a wonderful time! We did a lot of shopping, talking, eating, and playing. We also took the Mechams down to the ocean on Valentine's Day, so of course here are some more beach pictures!
Our great friends. Thanks for the fun weekend!
We love you Hudson!
Hudson loves playing with Daddy at the beach. He cries every time we leave.
Me and my other Valentine
20 comments:
Your little family looks adorable! I'm excited for your baby girl to get here soon. And it looks gorgeous there! Derrick always talks about going deep sea fishing in Florida. He's freakin obsessed with fishing. And he misses his bff so don't be surprised if he's your next visitor. :)
You look so cute!!!! I wanna come visit next, I am dying for a beach! And I miss you guys... Hudson is such a big boy! how did you guys make those cute wipe things? I want to make one! I have been on a craft rampage lately! Glad you guys had a good Valentines Day!
You are not HUGE! you look like a cute pregnant mommy but I understand the feeling! but you do look really good!
You are so beautiful!!! Hudson has gotten so big - he's a little stud muffin :)
I miss you. I want to come and play with you guys!! I love you!
I love that picture of all three of you on the beach. Cute.
How Fun!! I love the diaper cases. Thanks for the comment, it finally stopped raining here:) I must say how completely jealous I am of your beach right now. White sand would be so nice. Can you believe your going to have a baby so soon? We are so happy for you guys. Hope all is well!
As I was posting the blog yesterday, Justin was talking about how anxious he is to go back. We just had such a great time. Thanks so much for letting us come. You got "stuck" living in a beautiful place!
I don't think your'e huge...I think you're adorable!
PS...those wipe cases are adorable...I wish I had done that!
Man I wish I lived that close to a beautiful beach!
Wow I can't believe you are going to pop soon! That went by SO FAST!
Wow, I didn't realize you were that far along! You look great though. How fun! I love the beach too.
What a beautiful place to live and you look beautiful too! I'm so happy that your family gets to spend a lot more time together. It makes a huge difference. We'll be waiting for word on when the baby comes. Hope all continues to go so well for you guys!
Cute. And you look cute too!
Charming Charlies is an accessories place. They have purses, headbands, jewelry...you name it. It is all in sections by color and is quite overwhelming. They have REALLY cute stuff and its pretty good prices too!
So cute! I love your cute belly. I can't believe it is coming so quick! Miss you tons! Love you!!!
So as you can tell I have not been checking my blog or anyone's for that matter. Your pictures are so cute and the beach looks so pretty! Glad you are doing well and adjusting! Love ya!!!
Thanks for much for the bread recipe. Im trying to hunt down some gluten and will probably end up ordering it online. But I can already taste the goodness and cant wait to make it. Hope all is well!
Mary,
My in-laws called and told me that they saw you at church. That is so CRAZY, it really is a small world. I thought you were still in Lousiana, when did you move? We might be going to the beach sometime this summer. Maybe we can get together while in town.
I hope that all continues to go well with your pregnancy. You look so pretty and you've got the GLOW!!! :) Babies are so much FUN!!!
I would love to go to Orlando but we are headed to the one in San Antonio. But if we were going East I would make sure we stopped in Destin:)
P.S. That last comment was mine, Im not sure why it did the ******** thing???
Melissa again, Im not sure whats going on with the asterics but its me!
You guys look like you always have so much fun! I am so jealous you get to go to the beach all the time! You are so cute pregnant, and your little boy is beautiful.
Post a Comment