Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ahhhhhhh...........

We've been saying this a lot lately, but can you blame us? First of all I just have to say how nice it is to have my husband back! I don't think Cam or I realized how hard things really were until we came here. This move has literally been a much needed fresh breath of air. It's been so nice to finally have some time together as a family and as a couple. We were even able to spend the entire weekend together! (We honestly couldn't remember the last time this had happened.) Living only 5-10 min from the ocean, one of my favorite things has been taking walks along the beach. A perfect way to end the day!

Hudson is a little afraid of the water, but loves being able to just run!

Can't he just stay little?


I love my sweet boy!

Playing in the sand with Daddy.

All dirty!

I need to learn how to take good sunset pics!

On another happy note, I went and met my new Dr this week, and our little girl should be making her debut in only 7 weeks! We can't wait to have some visitors once she's here!

13 comments:

Liana Brown said...

Ok all of those pictures are sooooo cute!!! They all look great!! I wish I was that close to a beach! I wanna come visit!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are getting to spend more time with Cam!!! That post made me happy to know things are looking up! I can't wait to see that cute little girl...it's getting so close! Hudson is a doll...kiss those cute little cheeks for me! Love ya girl! Ps...I'm totally jealous of your walks on the beach!:(

The Girl said...

Cute cute pictures! Im glad that things are going great for you guys in FL. You deserve the best...so I am glad you are happy!

Kara and Chant said...

I am so glad to hear things are going better for you guys! And it likes like a nice place to live ;) All the pictures are so cute! Hudson is tall!

Crystal and Billy said...

Beautiful pictures!

On another note, I hope the next seven weeks go by quickly for you!

Jaci said...

LOVE the pic of you hugging Hudson! These are so fun! You are a darling family!

Lindsey said...

Can I just say I am so jelous! Not even the part that you live by the beach. It's that you have time with your husband on a regular schedule! Well, I will supress my envy and also say I am happy for you too. I look forward to the day...
Miss you and hopefully we'll be able to come and see you!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I am so happy for you all! You deserved this new move. I am very jealous of the warm weather and seeing you in short sleeves and capris. I can't believe she will be joining you so soon. Man times flies! Oh and I love all your pics! You did awesome capturing those moments

The Caple Crew said...

I'm so jealous that you live that close to such a beautiful beach! How fun for you guys!

David and Rachel said...

So so jealous! That is one beautiful place! best wishes with the last month and a half of pregnancy

Grandma's Joys said...

Oh Mary, I love!!! the pictures, they are so precious. I'm counting down the weeks till I will get to visit. Six weeks from tomorrow, Hudson should have a new baby sister! Love ya!

Marc and Letty said...

It is good to hear everything is going mach better. We mess you a lot.

I love the picture with the foot print.

Crazy Me said...

OMG Mary, all of those picts were amazing. Your little guys is so darling. I am glad you are getting to spend more time together. I am excited for you to have a little girl! That is so exciting. Hope you come around here sometime.