Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am finally trying to get a little caught up with my blog. I will at least get us through last year today!

We had a really good Christmas this year. If I could describe it in one word, it would be simple. To me, that is the way to do it! We didn't really worry about gifts, knowing that we have so much already and that Hudson still doesn't really know or care much about Christmas. (Also knowing that whatever we bought we would have to move was a good incentive to not go crazy!) We spent time together as much as Cam's work permitted and also our wonderful friends in LC. We missed spending another holiday with our families, but I am learning more and more to just make the best out of each situation, especially for Hudson.

Our tree

Hudson excited about what Santa left him in his stocking

One of his favorites

My cheeser boys

Hudson didn't want a pic with me, so I took one with Kennady :) (27 weeks)

8 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

I love the tree! You are so cute with your tiny belly. I love the name Kennady. We thought about that one too. My dad is good. They were talking about open heart surgery but instead they put 4 more stints in for a total of 13. Chant is now the Ward Clerk. Another busy one, but i am getting used to that. How are you doing? Did you get settled in okay?

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! I love your tree, we couldn't figure out how to get any good pics of our tree. Oh well. Hope things are good in FL!!

The Shirley Family said...

Mary, It's fun to see pictures of your little fam on Christmas. We sure missed you on Christmas Eve, but we are so glad that we were able to see you on New Years. You look great, I hope you are still feeling good. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

CUTE Tree :0). Glad to c u blogging again. You look great <3 u

Michelle K. said...

Lookin' cute Mary!

Liana Brown said...

Glad you guys had a fun Christmas! We got Jaxon one of those ball popper things too! He loves it! You guys all look great! Love the little belly and her name!!!

The Caple Crew said...

GIRL! You are SOOOOO cute pregnant!

All your pics are so awesome! That is so cool that you went up to surprise your sister! I bet she LOVED IT!

Carolina girl said...

We just made our first skookie the other night for FHE and the girls have asked for one every night since! We miss you guys, and hope all is going well in Florida. :)