Hopefully Hudson will have more fun on Christmas morning than he did meeting Santa the other day!
Poor kid. I laughed so hard while he sat there screaming on Santa's lap. I think the people around us thought I was a really mean mom. I was just happy to have the typical Santa picture!
Hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
We will busy this holiday season packing up for yet another move. Cam is being transferred to Destin, FL. It's been another roller coaster of emotions as we were originally told that we would be able to move closer to home and then a few days later that we couldn't anymore. However, what is most important is that my wonderful husband will be able to be home more with us. It's been really tough on us here with him working insane hours. We will continue to pray for what we really want, but in the mean time will take our best option, knowing that it is not always what we want that is best for us. I have always wanted to live by the beach, so I guess in a way I am getting a wish. It is so beautiful there and we hope we'll have several visitors!
13 comments:
I can't believe you guys are moving to Florida! I am so jealous! Hopefully Cams job is better there and you can enjoy yourselves! Have a great Christmas!!! Miss you guys!
Oh Mary, I'm sorry the move closer to home fell through. You are truly amazing with your positive outlook. Hopefully things will be better there with Cam's job and you can see him more. Good luck! When do you move? Have a good Christmas. Oh, and the picture with Santa is priceless!
I am glad for your family. It will be so nice to have your husband around! But of course I am sad for me. I'll just have to make sure I get out there and see you! Being by the beach doesn't hurt either!
What a fun santa pic!! Good luck on the move and having daddy around more is so worth the sacrifice. Hope all works out in the end. Love you guys, Merry Christmas!
I'm excited you will be much closer to us! Maybe we can plan a holiday together. If you are there for spring break you might definately have visitors! lol Your baby is due in spring right? Maybe you won't want visitors! lol I hope Cam will be home more for you and living away from family may seem to difficult but there are things you will grow to love about it too!
Wow! For real? You are a movin' girl! That's exciting you've seen so many places. I hope the new job is wonderful for you guys!
Super cute picture of Hudson. I love it!!! Merry Christmas Mary!!
Oh man, that is my favorite Santa picture ever!!! I would have totally been laughing too!! Hudson is awesome.
I will definitely be on of your visitors! I told Jacob yesterday and he said he anticipates many trips to see you. I hope that you get to move where you really want to soon though, I know how much that would mean to yall. But, I am selfish and am really glad you are going to be closer to me!! Love you!
Merry Christmas!
Mary,
I can't believe you guys are moving again!! Good luck with everything.Yes you were right #4 was ours. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
We'll have to come visit for sure! I love that pic. I have one of me just like it ;)
Kids that age either love or HATE Santa, most hate him! Marlie loves him from a distance!!!! I have to be honest, I am very sad that I again will miss out on seeing your baby grow up! I know it is not all about me, but this is not what I was praying for! I do hope that Cam really will be able to spend time with all of you and maybe he can visit Utah once this year! Have fun packing, you are probably pretty good at it by now! Wish I could be there to help!
Destin has beautiful beaches! I'm jealous! Best of luck in Florida!!! Keep strong!
I hope the move is better! I sure would be happy to visit...in the mean time we'll all just have to pray that the opportunity to move closer comes soon! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Mary! I love your blog and we miss you guys! Keep us "posted" on your adventures in Florida. Hope all is well
Post a Comment