On Dec 1, Hudson turned 18 months old. As always, we wonder where the time went and how our little boy is old enough to go to nursery! Speaking of, Sunday was his first time to go. He loved it until the last 30 min. I, on the other hand, lost it when he went right in and started playing. At least I'm pregnant and get to blame these emotional moments on hormones! We can definitely tell that Hudson is getting older and more independent. He loves to help take out the garbage and carry things. He says daddy and mama, shoe, hot, and lots of other things that we can't understand! He loves babies and has been pretty soft with them to this point, so we'll hope that continues. Overall, he is just a fun, energetic boy who we love so much!
Cam bought some tool boxes for work and Hudson had a ball carrying and playing with them!
Another typical boy moment. Helping daddy fix the sink.

I turned around for a min in the kitchen and Cam told me to go grab the camera. This is what I saw! Are you hungry Hudson? :)
11 comments:
Wow, that must have been hard sending him to nursery! It means he isn't a baby anymore. He is just so cute.
That is hilarious that he climbed in the fridge like that! Porter's first official time was this week too. (I had to take him in before while I taught and Chant wasn't there.) It is sad because they are getting bigger, but it is so fun to see them grow and become beautiful little people. Plus, when you add a few more little ones to the mix you will be praising the day they can go to Nursery and you can have a minute to yourself. He really does look like a little man. He has thinned out in the cheeks. Cute, cute boy!
He is all boy! How cute! I really can't believe the last time I saw him he was barely crawling! Now he is crawling into the fridge! Haha that seriously made my day!!! Too cute! I miss you guys! And can't believe he is in nursery!!!
He is a cutie. We will have to talk soon. I need an update on your life plans after the new year.
Very cute! I'm counting down the days for Aurora to go in! I can't wait! But I'm sure I'll be sad that she is growing up when the time comes! He is one cute little boy!
Mary get ready... He is a hoyt boy he will eat you out of house and home... be glad this one is a girl, although.. Kyley has a pretty hefty appetite herself... Happy Half Birthday Hudson!! What a cutie! Love You Guys..
I can't believe how fast time goes! He is such a handsome little boy. I love all the pics. So fun!!!
lol! silly boy! He is so cute! ready to be a big brother! :)
Hudson is such a cutie! That is great that he likes nursery! He will be a good little helper when his baby sister is born.
He's a Hoyt!! He is sticking his tongue out, while helping Cam with tools :0) Very Cute! Thanks for updating your blog, I love to see what you guys are up to.
Love it!!! To funny that he got into the fridge! I have a picture of Mason crawling into the dryer! Toddles do keep you busy! Get used to it, you will probably have one for the next 6 years (atleast)! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment