Monday, November 9, 2009

Random!

While going through my pictures, I realized that I'd left a lot out from the month of October. Sorry about the length, but this is my attempt to get completely caught up!

The month started off with us going to the pool a lot. It was finally not too hot to go outside!


Cam and I both celebrated birthdays! (The pics from my b-day are on a CD and I'm too lazy to go get them out right now!)

We had a really fun night at the park and had to actually get out our jackets. We got Hudson to go down the slide by himself without crying!




I forgot to post this pic of me and Lindsey and our kiddos from the pumpkin patch.

19 week belly

Another pool day. This time in Nov and at Cam's work.

A fun afternoon at the Houston Zoo this past weekend.


10 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

I love the pictures. Your belly is so cute! You look great. I miss swimming! We drove by a pool yesterday and I wanted it to be summer so bad. Enjoy it! And the cooler weather.

Liana Brown said...

Great pictures! Sometimes the random posts are the funnest! You guys all look great and I am so jealous you got to go swimming! And you are adorabe pregnant!

Lindsey said...

Cute pics! You look so cute prego by the way, it's not fair. It's kinda making me want another :) If the weather stays good we should hit up the pool before it gets cold! I need to work on my tan!

Jaci said...

Wow! I can't believe how hot it is there! I am envious today! It's getting chilly here! I just bought scarf today and you are probably buying flip-flops! Lucky girl!
Your photos are fun! I love seeing Hudson grow up with your blog!

The Morris Family said...

Sorry I haven't checked blogs lately! Cute pictures! Your belly looks cute! I love Hudson's spider costume! Looks like you are having fun! Love ya!

Scott and Shay said...

Fun pictures! I can't believe it's still so hot there!

David and Rachel said...

You have a heartbreaker on your hands! Hudson is such a stud!

The Caple Crew said...

Wow you guys had a lot of fun last month! Happy belated birthday!

ps- you are such a cute prego lady!

Fromm's said...

MARY HE IS SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABE ON THE WAY!

Justin and Stephanie said...

You took some great pictures with you camera. I love Hudson's big eyes. They are just beautiful to me! What a cute kid.