Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

I love every holiday so much more now that we have Hudson! This year we dressed him up as a spider. He isn't a big fan of wearing extra clothing, so this one worked out pretty well. I can't blame him since Cam and I are not big fans of dressing up either, as you can see. I thought I did well to put a paper pumpkin on my belly! We had a fun night at our ward's Fall Fest and doing the whole trunk-or-treat thing.



My friend Lindsey and I went to a "pumpkin patch" before Halloween so we could take some pics of the kids in their costumes. (A pumpkin patch here is pretty much grass with some imported pumpkins spread around!) I decided next time I venture out to take pics, I need some backup, A.K.A. Daddy, but we still had a fun time.











10 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

That is a cute costume! And the pumpkin belly is darling. Glad you had a good night!

Jaci said...

so fun, so fun! love the cute pumpkin belly Mary!

Ashley Terry said...

Cute pictures!! I like your pumpkin belly!! It's the cutest pumpkin belly I have ever seen :)

I love you!!!!!!

Boonie and Jenn said...

Oh Mary he looks so adorable! When I went to take pics of Carter in the pumpkins I was all alone too. I decided I had to have help next time. I'd prop him up & run back to hurry and take a pic before he fell over or started crying. Love your cute belly too :)

Liana Brown said...

Hudson looks soooo cute as a spider! And you are ADORABLE preggo! Love the pumpkin on your tummy! Miss you guys!

Justin and Stephanie said...

I love the "Hudson" expressions. They are so classic of him. They turned out so cute!

Justin and Stephanie said...

I love the "Hudson" expressions. They are so classic of him. They turned out so cute!

Morgan said...

Your pictures always turn out so good.. what kind of camera do you have? Do you use photoshop? I'm trying to find a good camera before my little guy gets here...

Unknown said...

My nephew had that same costume 2 years ago! Cute!

Lindsey said...

Agreed on the extra help! That was a lot of work! But fun too! I'm glad we went!