Saturday, October 31, 2009

New Orleans

Here are some of my favorite pictures from New Orleans. It rained so hard the night we got there that we were lucky we didn't float away in the car-literally! When we opened the car doors to run into the restaurant, the water was almost coming into the car and we were all soaked by the time we waded into the restaurant! Too bad we didn't get any pictures of the water. It was raining too hard for cameras, and by the time we came out, it had all drained. I was glad it kind of cleared up the next day so we could get out and do our site seeing. Thanks again mom and Keri Beth for coming. Can't wait to see where we get to go next year! :)

My sister in front of the Cathedral

My cute family

The girls

Hudson with Grandma

We all bought a mask!

My mom loves cemeteries, so she obviously found the ones in N.O. very interesting!

5 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Looks like fun! Love the masks! That had to have been an intense rain! Glad you are getting to see some fun things.

Jaci said...

So glad you got some girl time in with your favorite girls! You sure are pretty Mary!

Michelle K. said...

That cemetery looks creepy! And right around Halloween time. Perfect. I have always wanted to see New Orleans. That's awesome you had the chance.

Justin and Stephanie said...

What a fun trip. I am so glad you were able to spend time with your family!

Scott and Shay said...

I LOVE the masks, I saw Keribeth's this weekend and was so jealous! I'm so glad you got some time with your family!