Here are some pictures from when my mom and sister came out shortly after my birthday. We're trying to make it a tradition that they come and see me for my birthday, which I think is the best gift ever! We hung out at our house for a few days and went one night to show them around where Cam works. My sister even won 40 bucks playing the nickel slots!
Way to go sis!


On Monday after we went to the big Dr. appt. we left to spend the night in New Orleans. On our way, we stopped to eat an authentic Cajun lunch at Pat's. Everyone except me tried some interesting food, including fried frog legs. (Let's just say that I'm not very adventurous with food.) I got my lunch from the only other option around, McDonald's! We were also able to stop and do our first bit of shopping for our little girl at Carter's. It was so much fun to shop with my mom and sister!
Pat's
Hudson eating crab


4 comments:
Man, I wish I could come see you. It looks like tons of fun! Love your hair! And Hudson is just getting so big. Frog's legs huh? I would have been with you! I bet you got some really cute things for the little lady. Carter's has cute things!
your mom and sister are GORGEOUS! And your mom looks WAY YOUNG! It looks like you had lots of fun! Lucky girl!
Had a blast, has to be a yearly tradition! Thank your friend for her kind comments! Made my day.
I'm so glad they can come out to spend time with you! Looks like you had fun. I'll call you soon to catch up. I'm still in the process of your present (sorry it's so late I know).
Post a Comment