There are a lot of pictures to post from this weekend, so beware! We had such a fun time with Scott, Stacey, and their cute kids. Kelsey and Mary-Kate stayed at our place with us so they didn't have to pay for two hotel rooms, and we loved having them here! I realized I didn't get any pics of the boys, I think because they were always too busy having fun. Hopefully we'll be able to have many more fun times like this!
Mary-Kate and Hudson in the pool
Kelsey, Kennady, Mary-Kate, and Hudson hanging out
Mary-Kate doing what she did most of the weekend- holding Kennady :)
Cailey, Cam, Kelsey, and Hudson digging a hole
Kelsey and Hudson buried in the sand
My camera died this night before I could get all the pictures I wanted, but here's what I did get. The kids had so much fun doing wheelbarrow races and running along the beach. It was such a fun night!
The Johnsons

9 comments:
I'm all for you buying a home and staying put at the beach. We will be coming back to visit many more times. We all had such a fun time and enjoyed good company. It has been hard to get back to reality for all us and the kids keep asking when we can go back to the beach?!!!
What great posts and beautiful pictures. You need to tell me how to do such amazing sunset pictures. GOOD WORK!! I am glad that you have had such great company to share that beautiful family of yours with. Will Kennady have blue eyes? SO beautiful! It is fun to see how much she has grown. Motherhood really is great! (most of the time. :o) )
Darling pictures. Glad you had so much fun with Stacey. I wish we were all independently wealthy and we could just spend time traveling from one person's home to another to visit. Maybe that will be what heaven is like!
I love the pictures of Hudson in front of the bright blue door! He looks so cute! Glad you guys had fun with your family! I need the beach!!!!!
What beautiful pictures. Destin seems like a paradise. Hudson is growing up, and he such a handsome little guy. And Kennady is such a cute little girl. Well done!
What great photos Mary. I love them all. Thank you for sharing.I wish I could come visit. Hudson has beautiful eyes...amazing!I love the photo of Stacey's family with the sun. Absoultely beautiful! I love you. I'm off to Utah tomorrow to visit your mom and take an energy healing class. Fun!!! I can't wait. Love You, Aunt Cheryl
It looks like you guys had such a great time with Stacey's family. I love love all your pictures. I love your family pics too, so darling. You look so beautiful, and so good for just having a baby. It was good chating with you the other day. Love you guys!
I love your pictures.
Mary, this is JoLynne (Hunsaker) Taylor. I had to check your blog becuase I remembered you likely had your baby. Congrats! Your family is beautiful and I love all of the photos.
Post a Comment