And last, here are some family shots that Stacey took for us. It was great to have someone here to take our picture all together! Thanks Stacey!
Ahh, we love this place!



My love

Kennady at 6 weeks

There was a tractor on the beach making preparations for the oil that might be heading our way. Hudson loved watching it work the night before, and I'm glad it was still sitting there this night so we could catch some great shots of him!

This is good for the soul
7 comments:
Oh my goodness what sweet pictures!!! Hudson gets cuter every day!! I also really love the pic of you and Cam....how sweet.
I love you!!
Beautiful pictures! I cannot believe how grown up Hudson looks! You guys just have a beautiful family!
Mary you are SO pretty! (Not fair :)) Your family pictures are so amazing! I love them. You guys look really happy. I am so glad for you. I miss you so much! Hopefully we can visit again soon and maybe with Derrick actually with us! I hope it just keeps getting better for you guys!
You are an incredibly good looking family! :) So beautiful! I am envious of all your time at the beach!! So happy for you Mary! Darling photos!
I am so envious!!! I'm worried that dad is going to have to drag me away once we are there. I don't care if we do anything more than play with the kids and go to the beach. In fact, that's really all I want to do. As hard as it is to live away from you, I am excited that you are having this opportunity.
You take awesome pictures Mary! You have such a cute little family. And I love the feet picture! Too cute.
These pictures are amazing!! Love the tractor ones! And little Kennady is more beautiful every time you put up a new picture! I love your family and miss you guys! Oh and to answer you from a few days ago.. yeah we call him Jax sometimes! :)
By the way... are you sure you just had a baby??? Cuz you look great! Im totally jealous!
Post a Comment