Merry Christmasto all of our family and friends!! I was a major slacker this year and didn't get my cards out, but we still love you all! (Thanks Kim, for another darling card!)
So cute! Ok so I don't feel bad about being late on our cards. It must be going around because I know a ton of people who did the e-card or blog card this yr. I decided I'm going to send a card out in Jan. Like a Hope you had a good 2008/ Happy New Year card.
Your card is very cute! Your family is cute as well! I sent flat stanley out today. We have had snow all day. The kids and Dave have been playing and plowing, they are having fun!
6 comments:
What a cute card! Much better than ours ;)
Mary- this is so cute. Merry Christmas to you guys!
So cute! Ok so I don't feel bad about being late on our cards. It must be going around because I know a ton of people who did the e-card or blog card this yr. I decided I'm going to send a card out in Jan. Like a Hope you had a good 2008/ Happy New Year card.
Your card is very cute! Your family is cute as well! I sent flat stanley out today. We have had snow all day. The kids and Dave have been playing and plowing, they are having fun!
You guys are such a cute little family. I was wondering which card you picked. Merry Christmas, we are going to miss you guys this year!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment