My mom, sis KB, and her little girl Marlie have been here since Tuesday. We have done so much it's been crazy but a ton of fun! On Wednesday we did some shopping for the little kiddies and I got Hudson a new winter wardrobe! Thursday was Cam's day off and we went downtown to the arch and some other things. It was my first time to go up in the arch and see the amazing view. It was a great day. Then for the past two days we have been visiting Nauvoo and Carthage Jail. It was so beautiful with the changing leaves and fall weather. (We heard it snowed in Utah today. I don't miss that!) Anyways, we have a ton of pictures from all of this, but I will just share a few of my favorites. I am so grateful that my family was able to come for a visit and appreciate everyone's efforts so they could come. Hudson had a great time seeing his grandma, aunt, and cousin again. We love them so much!
Hudson and Grandma playing at the hotel
Nauvoo temple. Some of the trees are changing and it was so pretty!

Hudson and me at Carthage
Cute cousins! They are 6 months apart, but Hudson is bigger!

7 comments:
Oh it looks like you had so much with your mom and sister! I know I say this every time I comment but I really cannot believe how old Hudson looks! He really is such a cute kid. I need to have a girl so they can get married ;) Miss you!
Someday we hope to visit Nauvoo. Now we know someone that can give us the tour :) Hudson is such a handsome boy! You did good, mom :)
Mary! I'm soo happy that you got to have your family over to visit. That must have been so exciting! Sounds like you had great fun, and your Birthday too! You look soo good! Your little man is growing so fast! He's so stinking cute:) Take care! ps. YES it did snow this morning! It's sickning!! Celee
cutest photo in the sink!
We had LOTS of fun on our visit! Missouri is very pretty! Your town and your house are so cute! Hudson is so funny and darling! I love his smiles!!! I miss you, and am looking forward to seeing you in November! Thanks for the great times and the laughs!
Hudson is so big and so freaking adorable! When you guys come in yo'll probably be up north right?
Post a Comment