9 years ago
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Yes, I'm still pregnant
This has probably been the most frustrating few days of my life! We are so anxious for Hudson to arrive, but every day comes and goes without that happening. Cam says he's just so comfy inside of me that he doesn't want to come out! I went to the doctor on Thursday and I am dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. I guess I should be happy-some people don't do anything on their own. The reason why I am so upset is because I have contractions but nothing hard or consistent enough to go in for. They are pretty strict with your first baby and won't start you until you're a week over, so everyone PLEASE say your prayers for me! I am trying really hard to stay positive, but if you've ever been in my shoes, you know how I feel! Thanks, and we'll keep you all posted. Hopefully we'll have good news soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Mary! The fact that you're 70% effaced is a very positive development! When Hudson finally decides to make his appearance, your labor should move along very quickly. In my book, a quick labor at the cost of a couple of extra days of pregnancy, is a really good trade-off :) Hang in there! We love you & can't wait to see some pictures.
good advice from mama o! your progress so far is great mary! I will probably be the type that goes a week over--- i still have 3 months and i am already thinking about those moments.
i checked your blog this morning hoping to see a cutie pic of Hudson. I am thinking of you and now praying for you. hang in there girl.
Love, Jaci
P.S. You better teach Cam how to blog so he can get those pictures up ASAP once Hudson makes he grand arrival! I am betting he comes tomorrow. ;)
Mary - I wish I could make a trip, too! But I'm saving my pennies because I think we're looking at a wedding late this summer! Woo hoo! Maybe if we could get your mom down here instead?! Maybe you should drop some really BIG hints :) We could quilt like crazy since I have two machines!
I've been there girl! It is so frustrating! You sound in a great position for when you do go into labor! Okay my only advice is you and Cam need to get busy! (Can't believe I'm posting this) but, that's what everyone (even my nurse) told me when I wanted to help labor come faster! Oh and I jumped on the trampoline! Hang in there wait to see little Hudson!
Stacey's comment reminded me of when I was pregnant with Matt & wanted him to come SOOOO badly! Darell & I took a REALLY long walk one evening - maybe a couple of miles. My water broke that night & I had him 2 1/2 hours later!
I've been thinking about you- we will pray that Hudson decides to come soon! I can only imagine how uncomfortable you are..
Mary, thanks for leaving us a comment. :) Good to hear from you! I can't believe you are pregnant! You and your husband look darling! Justin and I moved to Augusta two years ago for him to go to Med. school. We are loving it and couldn't be happier. :) Goodluck with the baby.
It's the due date! Hope to hear the good news soon! Mostly for you:)
Just got your message about the baby! Congratulations! We're so happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures! wink wink
Post a Comment