Well, here is our house that we were going to be moving into. Isn't it cute? I must say that Cam and I are a wonderful team when it comes to building homes. We agree with most everything and I think we do a great job together picking things out. If you know of anyone who is looking for a home, please send them our way! It is in a really nice neighborhood in Providence. It was kinda dark when I took this....

This was going to be Hudson's room
7 comments:
Cute house! You are so good at picking out house stuff :-)
Love the house! You did great on all the upgrades that are most important (at least out here in GA). Love the Babies room with the wood work! I want that in my bedrooms. Doesn't it make you kinda sad you have to leave it? The Lord will bless you I'm sure and their must be someone in that area looking for such a great house! BTW I'm curious home much $ a house like this goes for in that area? It looks great though!
Hi Mary, your house is beautiful. We are living in St. George, but will hopefully be moving up North soon. We are job hunting right now. If we land a job in Logan, I would love your house. I would like to know more details about your house, including price. Please email me jsnorton05 Thanks! @gmail.com Just so you know who I am, www.jeffnshauna.blogspot.com
Mary the baby is so close! It's crazy! Anyway I got that video up of Dave in the pond so you should check it out now! And to answer your question about how long we'll be here, We'll be here til August 20th I think. But we might stay an extra day cause I want to go to Six Flags!!! Good luck! I hear your first is usually late so I hope you're hanging in there:)
Super cute home! I am sure someone will love it and buy it soon. you two are very good at the HGTV stuff. you could have your own show--- build to sale!
I'll spread the word.
Could you send me all of the particulars. Square footage, number of bed and baths, how much you are asking, the acreage its on,ect.natangel381@hotmail.com thanks
Beautiful house! If I hear of anyone up that way I'll be sure to let them know about it. Right now we only know people trying to sell. It's so cute though. It makes me want a house!
Post a Comment