Friday, May 16, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures!

These are the pictures I was talking about earlier. I was very uneasy about getting them taken, especially being 8 months pregnant, but Cam would not give up. I'm glad he didn't, because I think they turned out great. Thanks Kim for cropping them for me so I could post them!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look ADORABLE!!! I love them! You are so tiny and don't even look like a baby should be here soon! I miss ya girl and can't wait to see you! I am coming up this next weekend and I need to meet up with you to give you your baby gift! Love ya girl!

Unknown said...

You look great for 8 months prego! These are great pictures. Scott says he works with a guy who is a Bishop in Washington, MO just outside of St. Louis. Scott also wanted to know what Cam's job title will be?

The Shirley Family said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures. They are darling! You are so beautiful and even more beautiful pregnant.

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Love the pictures!! BTW - J. Willard Jr was my Bishop back in Maryland :) What will Cam be doing?

Morgan said...

Very cute pictures...

The Girl said...

These are very cute. You look beautiful! I hope you are doing OK and not too bored! Love ya!

The Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hootie & Chrissi said...

Hey Mary- darling pregnancy pictures, you look so beautiful & glowing. You are tiny & then just have this cute little belly, I love it.
Keri Beth told me you are moving to St. Louis. It will be a fun adventure, it's a neat city, and they have a good public transit system which is always convenient. (I like to find my way around when I overnight in different cities. Usually looking for shopping.) Anyway, if I have any overnights in STL I'll try and call.

Jaci said...

These are so stinkin' cute!!!!! You are gorgeous Mary! I can't believe you were 8 months in them-- ity-bity-belly. Who was your photographer?
I'm so happy for you and Cam. I'm sure your baby will be a model. ;)

kristen said...

Great pictures! What a cute little belly! You look so beautiful. I can't belive he's due in 10 days. Good luck with your house. I'm glad we'll be able to see you guys and little Hudson before you move. We wish you the best and love you!

Natelli Johnston said...

Hey I went to school with Cam! what a beautiful couple you two are. Congrats on the baby.