Sunday, May 4, 2008

Graduation Day!!

I really did it-I am graduated from college! I am so happy that Cam and I are done with school, at least for now! I had a wonderful day with my friends and family. I want to thank all of them for their support and love. You're the best!

A bunch of my friends from Elementary Education
Cam gave me these beautiful flowers!

Cam's parents

My parents

9 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Hudson cooperated so you could walk with your class :) We're so excited for your next adventure - you will be in our thoughts & prayers!

Love ya,
Cerise

Morgan said...

Congrats Mary, it has been so fun being in school with you. We need to keep in touch.

The Shirley Family said...

Congratulations!! It is so nice to finally see an end to school. It was so much fun seeing you guys on Saturday. You are so darling, I love your cute little belly. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Mary I'm so proud of you! I still remember when we lived together and you were in school. I can't believe you are done. Good job. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mary!!
Better and brighter days are waiting for you, so dream your dreams and start in now. To make them all come true. Happy Graduation.
You have a great family:)

Harmony said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I totally forgot that you are pregnant, you can't even tell in your gown.

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Hi Mary-
Good for you to finish school being pregnant. When i was in school and found out i was pregnant, i finished the semester and quite. I wish i would of kept going now, but i'll finish someday:) I can't believe your about ready to have your baby. I hope you have a great delivery and wish you guys the best!!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Congratulations! That's quite the accomplishment & doing it through morning sickness & pregnancy, WOW! Good luck with Hudson's arrival. You'll be such a good mommy!

kristen said...

YAY! What an accomplishment. It always feels so good to be done with school. Congratulations and we wish you guys the best in moving on to your new adventure. We're very excited for you!