Saturday, August 7, 2010

Utah Summer Fun

It seems like the time goes so fast every time I come home. Cam and I made it out here with the kids, who did amazing on the flights! We spent the first few days with my family up at the cabin in Bear Lake and then the last part of Cam's week with his family. It was so nice to see everyone! It was so, so nice to spend a whole week with Cam! We got really spoiled and are now missing him a lot! Looking through my pictures I am greatly disappointed with myself, but at least I got some. I guess we were so busy having fun that I didn't think to pull my camera out as much as I should've. Here's some of what I did take:

The kids with Great Grandpa "Pappa Charlie" and "Grandma Shirley"

Hudson and Mason playing in the sand at Bear Lake

Hudson, Cam, and Mason swimming

Enjoying Bear Lake


Hudson at the tea party that Grandma Hoyt put on

Grandma Hoyt, Chelsey, Kennady

Marlie and Kennady

More swimming with daddy!

After we dropped Cam off at the airport, we stopped at a park and met up with Kim, her girls, Liana, and Jaxon! Liana and I met in Missouri. We moved shortly after Jaxon was born, and then they have since moved back to Utah. A thunderstorm made our visit shorter than I would've liked, but I'm so happy we got to catch up a bit after so long!

I couldn't get the boys to look at the camera, but here they are looking at the geese.

Jaxon, Liana, Me, Hudson

3 comments:

Liana Brown said...

We had fun that day! Even though it was cut short! Thanks for putting up those pictures... i will be stealing them!! It was so good to see you and your ADORABLE kids! Jaxon loved playing with Hudson! Have fun with your family! If you head down here again let me know! :)
Love ya!

Kelsie said...

im so glad you guys made it up and that you had cam with you guys. its nice to have a husband! sorry that we missed you guys. i would of loved to see you. but looks like a great time with your families. man your kids are such cuties. they grow to fast! hope you guys are doing well. we love and miss you!

Kara and Chant said...

So fun! So glad you got to go and have that time with Cam too. I am sad we missed you! You look fabulous! That is so cool you got to see Liana! We were in Utah for a total of like 5 hours. We didn't see anyone. I bet the boys were cute together! Glad you are doing well!