Friday, July 23, 2010

4 months!

Kennady turned 4 months old yesterday! Sadly, the time isn't going by any slower with baby #2. She won't have her Dr appointment until we get back from Utah, but the lactation specialist at the hospital does a baby weigh day every month that I took her to last week. She weighs 14 lbs, 12 oz! Such a big girl, but almost 3 pounds smaller than Hudson was at this age. Crazy! She is so, so fun and almost always happy. She started rolling over last week, which has also been very exciting. Hudson must hold her several times a day or he throws a big fit, and he still loves to give her hugs and kisses. We all sure do love you Kennady! I am so excited to go home so that all of our family and friends can finally meet our sweet girl!

10 comments:

Crazy Me said...

SHe is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see you hopefully!

Boonie and Jenn said...

I can not believe she is already 4 months! I swear my baby was just that age. She is so cute I can't wait to meet her and give her loves :) I promise I will call you soon!

Boonie and Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

I can't believe it's been four months! Crazy how time flies!!!

Marc and Letty said...

She is so cute, I Cannot believe that she is bigger then Kera, and Kera is almost nine month old and she weight 13lb only.

Carolina girl said...

What a cutie! Hope you guys have a great visit with your family!

Jaci said...

Oh, I really hope I get to meet these cutie pie!

Jaci said...

Oh, I really hope I get to meet these cutie pie!

Justin and Stephanie said...

No way! Four months already! I can't believe it! She has the cutest little smile! How fun that she is rolling already. What a sweet brother Hudson is. I knew he would be so cute! Have a great trip to Utah! I am super excited for you!

Leah said...

Mary, your kids are so cute! It sounds like you are having a great time in Florida.