Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Look Daddy!

Kennady has grown up a lot lately, which I am not happy about, but I guess is normal since she just turned 5 months. Following in her big brother's footsteps, she cut her first tooth here at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and now the second one is coming in, too. The funny thing is that I haven't ever been able to tell when either of my kids have been teething. All of the sudden we just see the teeth! Kennady is still such a sweet girl and has won over everyone here! She is also loving sitting in the Bumbo and can almost sit up by herself! (I haven't been pushing that much because I don't want Cam to miss out!)

First Tooth!


Can't wait to see you next week Daddy! Love, Kennady

4 comments:

Liana Brown said...

CUTE!!!

Crystal and Billy said...

She's cute! I can't believe she's 5 months already. Wow.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!! give her xoxoxoxoxox for me!

Anonymous said...

Ah...I LOVE HER!!! She is the cutest!