Sunday, September 5, 2010

Home at last!

My sister and I flew back to Florida on Tuesday with the kids. They were so well behaved and honestly couldn't have been better. I pray every time that we fly that they will be good, and they are! I can't explain how nice it is to be back together as a family! Cam and I felt silly over how excited we were. We had a few fun days with my sister and got to show her a few things here before she left. I am still behind on posting some UT pics, so here are some more things we did before we left.

Jenn and Carter came over to my parent's house to play!

Carter, you better be careful when you try and hold Kennady's hand, because Hudson is watching you! :)

We also spent a lot of time at the fair. Hudson was in heaven during the parade and didn't lose interest at all! He cheered and clapped for everyone that came by. After, he got to go on rides with his cousins. I seriously think it was one of the most fun times he's ever had! (My brother has most of the pictures from that day, so maybe we'll post more later!)

Me and my BFF forever (as Maddi called her) Erika


The other meaning to this post title is that we're moving back to Utah! Cam accepted a job on Friday and put his two weeks notice in the same day, so we will be packing up and moving pretty quick. It's a very exciting and nervous time for us. Cam feels like a million pounds have been lifted from his shoulders. We are so excited to have more time as a family and for him to be able to go to church with us. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that is happening! I am once again sad to leave great friends and will greatly miss the beach, but we feel like it will be what is best for our family at this point. Hopefully this will stop our record of moving around every 8 months!

10 comments:

Carolina girl said...

HOORAY! I'm so happy for you guys Mary! I hope all goes well for the move back home!

Kara and Chant said...

Oh, how exciting! What part of Utah are you moving to? Only a few more months and we will be joining you! So happy for you guys and that you will have more time together!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on moving back home! I was actually thinking the other day if you guys would make it a year in FL! Haha. Wish I could come and see you one last time before you move! I'll have to call you soon! I meant to call you back after we were texting the other day but I ended up in an out of service area and then remembered several days later. Again congrats! I'm happy for you!

Liana Brown said...

Very cute pictures!! I started laughing when I looked at this post... we buy Jaxon and Hudson the same clothes!!!!! Guess great minds think alike! :) The blue and white plaid shorts are what I am referring to!
You made my day when you announced your moving back! Can't wait to see you again after you get settled!

Katie Abernethy said...

O wow-congrats on the upcoming move! I bet you are so excited! I'm just sad I never got the chance to visit you in Florida. :)

Justin and Stephanie said...

I am so happy for your family! Congratulations on the new job. You have really had an opportunity to see a lot of the US in the past few years. I am glad that you will have some stability for awhile. I loved seeing Kennady's new tooth. Hudson looks like he is loving life and having so much fun! Good luck with the move.

Boonie and Jenn said...

LOL I love that pic with the 3 little ones. That caption totally fits!!! You already know how excited I am about your move so I don't need to go on and on here. Just good luck and well see you SOON!!! Love you all

Kelsie said...

were excited for you guys to move back! to bad we don't live in that area any more but hey we still make it down that way often. so we will have to get together.. your little girl is so adorable!!! and hudson is such a little stud..

Marc and Letty said...

Back Home, yeeeeee! I am so happy for you guys.

The Caple Crew said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That's so exciting that you get to move back to Utah! You've been in warm places for so long are you gonna be able to handle the snow again!?! haha!
We will be in Utah for Thanksgiving! Maybe we can plan a play date!