Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Beach Bums!

I am a beach girl at heart. Always have been, always will be. Ever since we made our decision to move home, we have been even more inclined to go to the beach! Hudson even understands what it means now. The other day he found a swim diaper in his closet and brought it to me, saying that he wanted to go to the beach. It made me sad thinking he'll never remember all of the fun we've had here. I told Cam that we are going to have to come back every year for our birthdays in October. Sounds like a good plan to me!

We of course had to go show my sister our beautiful beaches while she was here! I love her!

Hudson thinks it is so funny to throw sand.

My cousin Stacey and her family came down again to play! It was neat that it worked out that KB was here to see them after 7 years!

Keri Beth with Kennady, Kailey, and Mary-Kate.

We rented a Yolo board one day to play on. It's a long board that you get on and paddle out. It was really fun! Here is Cam exploring the ocean.

Playing in the sand.

Hudson's saggy bum!

Also, we have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom today, the most beautiful beach bum out there! :) We love you!!!

9 comments:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Yeah I LOVE The beaches in Florida! ;) That is great that you will be moving back to Utah. That will be nice to have the kids grow up around cousins and family. Maybe one day we will be joining you, but for the next 4 years we will go on our medical journey.

Mary you look so pretty! Will you come and give me a makeover? :)

Liana Brown said...

AHHHH your pictures make me miss the beach more then I already do! You guys always take such great pictures! Glad your having fun and squeezing in some trips to the beach before you leave! Us Utahns CAN NOT WAIT for you to get here! :)
Love ya!

Tina said...

What fun pictures! I am sad you guys are leaving already. I feel like we didn't get together as much as I had hoped we would. I guess having babies slows things down a bit. Well, I hope you guys DO come out here again!

Jaci said...

is the sand as white as I'm seeing it on my screen?? oh man, you are going to miss Florida huh?? :)

Kara and Chant said...

You guys have lived in so many places and done so much! A lot of adventures. We will definitely be around Sunday or Monday (I can't remember which you said) and we would love to get together. Just give me a call and let me know when and i will make myself available! I am so excited to see you!

Cam and Mary said...

Yes Jaci, it is! It's the whitest sand I've ever seen, and it feels like you're walking on sugar it's so soft! I am really sad to leave here.

David and Rachel said...

You're coming home???

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Mary, I have a friend that lives in Charleston, SC and they are looking for a nanny. If you know of anyone looking for a job will you please let me know. They have one little boy and it would be a live-in situation. It sounds really ideal! :) You can respond by leaving me a comment or send me an e-mail to lindsaywilkin@Hotmail.com

Scott and Shay said...

Oh...to live by the beach...sigh...I guess it's not as good as home though...can't wait to see you soon!