Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Spoiled!

Well, we had a change of plans so me and the kids are still in Utah! My sister had to get her tonsils out unexpectedly and she was supposed to fly home with us, so I either had to stay, help out, and wait until she could fly or go home by myself. 9 hours flying time all alone? Not a hard decision! :) It has felt good to be needed here and I hope I've been helpful, but man I sure miss my Cam! We will have been apart for the whole month of August by the time we go back next week. (I guess that means we broke our 2 week rule that we had.) Cam sent me flowers yesterday and I was teasing him that I need to leave more often! Haha! Love you babe! While we're super excited to go home and see Daddy, we've been trying to make the most of our time here. My kids have gotten so spoiled, and so have I! Helpers galore, beautiful weather, and fun times with family and friends.....it doesn't get much better than this!

Maddi, Hudson, and Marlie playing in the pool that my dad bought for them.

Papa and the little girls.

My parents with all of their grandkids.

Swimming with Papa. Hudson loved it, even though he doesn't look that happy here.

Sharing Cheetos. These two are hilarious together!

So cute! Everyone loves Kennady!

Hudson loves watching his cousins play.

These two came down and said they were ready to go outside. Nice shoes!

Grandpa is so fun to play with!

Snuggled up watching a movie together.

Rach, Me, Jenn, and Morgan. We all went to USU together. They made school so much fun.

Me, Lacy, and Kayli. Good friends from high school and all of our kids!

Chelsey is such a good aunt!

Kyley and Kennady showing off their flowers.

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

It's hard being gone that long but it helps when you good helpers. Cousins are the best entertainers too! Glad you are having fun!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

LUCKY, I am so jealous! Yay I would be homesick for my husband too. I hate being away from him. Glad that you are having so much fun. Say hi to Tremonton for me.