Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

WE LOVE OUR DADDY!!!!

As I write this, it's 7:00 here in FL and Cam is still at work. It will probably be a few more hours until I get to make him his special Father's Day dinner. Haha. I guess that just shows his dedication to his family. He is so hardworking and gives 110% to all that he does, including being a father. He comes home obviously tired and rundown from the day, but you wouldn't know it by the way he plays and interacts with the kids. Hudson is his daddy's shadow whenever he is around, so Cam never really gets a break. He is so helpful and I appreciate him so much. Happy Father's Day Cam! Our kids adore you, and so do I!

I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad and to Cam's dad. They are both great men and wonderful grandpas! I am one lucky lady to have such wonderful men in my life!

4 comments:

Jaci said...

Wow! Such a dedicated dad! Sorry he's working on Father's day! I bet it was nice to get him home and hopefully have some time together before it's time to zonk!
Your kiddos are so cute Mary! Your family could be models! I am still so in love with your recent family pic on the beach. YOU my friend, are flawless! Thanks for being such a sweet friend to stay in contact with! Happy Summer days!

Justin and Stephanie said...

Look at those beautiful eyes. Happy Father's Day to Cam! I need to come and see those Kiddos of yours, especially before Kennady gets too big.

Justin and Stephanie said...

Look at those beautiful eyes. Happy Father's Day to Cam! I need to come and see those Kiddos of yours, especially before Kennady gets too big.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Mary, That was a sweet Father's Day post. I am sorry that Cam had to work so late on Father's Day!

Looks like you guys are doing good.