I am so far behind in my blogging for probably the first time ever! We are still working on getting a new computer since ours broke the week of my birthday. I have a lot to catch up on, but am so excited that I have to just make this one short post tonight. My mom and sister have been here the past few days and we worked it out so they could come to the Dr. with us and find out the sex of the baby. I'm so glad they were able to be there and share this with us, especially since they live so far away. It's really different being pregnant this time away from everyone so this made me feel like they were more of a part of things. (We had so much fun together and I will post pics later.)
Okay, so many of you may already know this, but Hudson is going to have a little.......
SISTER!!!!!

Isn't she cute?! We are so excited to have a little girl! (We would've loved a boy too!)

18 comments:
Again congrats!!!! How fun! I don't care if you put pics on the computer. You can just delete them before you give it back or I can do it it really doesn't matter! I know you are probably wanting to put some pics you have taken with that awesome new camera of yours! And actually there is a way of doing it without putting them on the computer now that I think of it... I'll just have to email you or talk to you tomorrow if you'll be at playgroup at my house! :) K this is really long! Talk to ya later!
Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait.... giving me a reason to go shopping for CUTE BABY GIRL clothes.
Awww! Congratulations! How exciting! Happy shopping! Shopping for girl stuff is sooo much more fun than shopping for boy stuff. There's just so much more cute stuff for girls. We're so happy for you guys! :)
Oh, yay! I am so excited for you! Hudson will be a wonderful big brother!
i am so happy for you!!! get ready for ruffles and bows!! yay for you guys!!!
Congrats, Mary! Any names picked out?
Congrats Mary!! You have some fun shopping days ahead of you. :)
YAY! Congrats! Little girls are so much fun to dress up and put bows in their hair! I totally missed that when we had our little boy...but he's fun too! Any names picked out yet?
YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!
Love ya!
FUN.. Now you will have one of each! Congrats...
CONGRATULATIONS! She's going to be so lucky to have a big brother to watch after her...I always wanted that!
That will be fun for Hudson to have a little sister to watch over and protect! YAY!
Hooray!!! Congrats!
She is a doll! We are so excited that you get to know and start planning the nursery and clothes and such. Congratulations!
What????!!!!! I did NOT know that. That is so exciting. Yay! Congratulations.
I am glad that I could be there when you found out and that we could do some shopping together for my niece! Don't buy too, many things I have lots of hammy-downs! I hope you can be closer when she is born, or a baby so I can love on her when I am baby hungry!!!
Congrats! It is so fun having one of each. They are such joys!
So exciting! She will be here before you know it! Girls are so much fun to dress up. Congrats!
Post a Comment