This week Cam's parents flew into town for a few days on their way to Florida. It was so great to see them and spend time together! Cam tried really hard to get some time off work and I probably saw him more than I have since we moved here. We picked them up in Houston on Tuesday and pretty much came straight back so Cam could go to work that night. On Wednesday, we visited Avery Island, where they make Tabasco Sauce. It was really pretty and interesting too. Thursday, we mostly hung out around the hotel where Cam works, ate at the buffet, and then everyone except me relaxed in the hot tub at our place that night. On Friday, Cam and I were able to go to a session at the temple together while his parents watched Hudson for us before we dropped them off at the airport. This was such a treat! (I have pics from that, but they borrowed my camera because their camera is broken, so they'll have to wait.)
As you can tell, we had a wonderful time! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming and visiting us! We love you!
7 comments:
So nice they were able to come! Looks/sounds like you had fun. How are you feeling these days?
How fun for all of you! I bet Cam was glad to see his family!!! I am excited that we will be there soon!
How fun! I've never been to avery island, is it far from here?
Yummm...Tobascco sauce! Gotta love when parents come to town.
Too bad you missed out on the hot tub experience. I am sure you could have used the relaxation too. But it is of course, for the best. I am glad you had a good time!
Mary, Justin has an interview coming up in November at Tulane in New Orleans. I didn't know if you were close to New Orleans or not, but we would LOVE to see you while in Louisianna. Please send me an e-mail with your phone # so I can touch base with you. My e-mail is lindsaywilkin@hotmail.com
So happy for you that Cam's parents were able to come visit. In less than 48 hours Keri Beth and I will be there visiting!!! I'm so excited to see y'all. I am also looking forward to some warm weather. We are going to have so much fun.
Post a Comment