For Labor Day weekend I decided to go and visit my cousin Ashley and her husband David in San Antonio. I was a little nervous about the 5 hour drive all by myself since Cam couldn't come. Hudson made it so easy and didn't cry a bit the entire time. We had a great time visiting my half sister. (We always said this when we were younger since our moms are twins!) She and David were so cute with Hudson and showed us a fun time. Thanks guys! We love you and hope to see you again soon!
We did a little shopping and then had lunch on the River walk. So fun! I love stuff like this. We also stopped by the Alamo real quick before we had to go.
Later on that day David and Ashley had a friend's wedding to go to. Hudson and I went to the reception, where Hudson made friends with everyone there!
On Monday we met up with some of their friends and had a BBQ at their apartment. David was so nice to take Hudson in the pool since we hadn't brought any of our swim stuff.
11 comments:
I can't get over how big Hudson looks! And I love your hair! I love things like little shops and restaurants too. Bummer Cam couldn't go. You are brave to go that far by yourself with a baby! Glad he was good for you!
My sister lives in Austin and always talks about the Riverwalk and of course the Alamo. Looks like fun! You look so cute in all your pics!
Ok first of all Mary you look GREAT! So gorgeous! And I love river walks and shops more the anything! They are so fun and relaxing! Hudson is seriously a doll! Im sure the next baby will be just as cute! Cant wait to find out what you are having!
so fun! glad you two had such a great time! Your pics are so clear and crisp! did you get your new camera you've been wanting? I LOVE IT, or whatever you did to these pics!
you are a pretty lady mary!~
Not yet Jaci. Maybe for my birthday? These were taken with my cousin's camera cuz I forgot mine. Crazy how you can tell the difference though, huh!
hey Mary, I just caught up on your blog. Congratulations on you next baby! It took me a minute.. what? She is excited to make spaghetti for dinner? then.. a minute later.. "ooooh.. OH!" haha.
Love the pics! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I wish we only lived 5 hours away from you :)
Looks like a fun trip. I love San Antonio, lots of overnights there. The Riverwalk is great. Hudson is so cute, congratulations on the new baby! How fun!
What fun pictures, glad you had a good time.
I love that first pic of you two! So adorable!!!
I love that first pic of you two! So adorable!!!
Post a Comment