Wednesday, September 2, 2009

15 Months!

My baby is growing and learning new things every day. It's a good thing we have another one on the way! :) He is so much fun! Here are some things Hudson is enjoying doing right now:

He has turned into quite the little climber. This makes me so nervous! He climbs up on the couch and all the way up to the back of it. He hasn't gotten hurt yet, but I'm sure that will come.



"Hudson, how old are you?" (Look at his right hand)



"We're going to say prayer."


One of the lovely things about living in the south is all of the bugs! Hudson has become such a good helper, finding the bugs and then making this noise and pointing so I know where to go get them.




Even though Daddy isn't home as much as we wish, when he is home, these two play hard! I love the bond they share.



They even got to share a nap a while ago. This was quite the treat for Hudson to be in our bed! I thought it was cute that Cam wanted to sleep by him.



Just some other random facts about him so I won't forget:

*Can sign more, milk (which he does for any food) and thank you
*Dances whenever he hears music (This is adorable!)
*Loves cereal, grapes, yogurt, chicken, and anything we're eating
*Hates getting his teeth brushed
*Loves being outside
*Favorite toys are things with wheels, his wagon full of blocks, and books
*Has 16 teeth
*Weighs 25 pounds and is almost 31 inches tall (75% for both)

7 comments:

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Oh my gosh, Congrats on your new baby!!! That is so exciting. Hudson is turning into such a little boy. When you have the new baby, he will all the sudden be a big boy, its crazy!! Congrats again :)

The Hoyt Crew said...

Way to go Hudson!!!

Crystal and Billy said...

Congrats on Baby #2!

The Morris Family said...

Fun times! Maddi was my climber and it is very scary where you find them sometimes!Love you lots!

Justin and Stephanie said...

What cute pictures. I can;t believe all that he has learned to do in the short time we have known him. Wow! He is a smart boy.

Boonie and Jenn said...

He is such a cutie. I can't even believe how old he is getting. It doesn't seem possible mine will ever grow up but he is already. :( At least you have another little one on the way!

The Shirley Family said...

Oh Hudson, can you be any cuter?! I love reading what he is doing these days. I can't believe how many teeth he has.