Monday, August 24, 2009

Here's What's Cookin

We can't hold it in any longer! I am




Hudson is pretty excited to be a big brother!



So far everything has been great. I am super tired, but not sick at all. I am due March 29th. We are so excited to have another baby in our home!

23 comments:

The Girl said...

Yay Yay Yay! Congrats!

Morgan said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!!

The Hoyt Crew said...

Congrats Mary we are so excited for you and cam to GROW your family! Cute way to Announce!

Michelle K. said...

I hope you're not cooking roasted garlic in there too! That's awesome Mary! So excited for you. Defintely keep us posted on what's going on, especially when you find out what it is, if you are.

Jaci said...

ahhhhh!!!!! Congrats Mary and Cam!!!!
So happy for you guys! When do you find out what you are having?? I am smiling so big right now!

Cara said...

Congratulations, Mary!!

Liana Brown said...

AHHHH!!! I am so excited for you!!! That is so awesome! I can not wait to find out what you are having!!! Congrats hun! I miss you so much! Call me tomorrow or something! Lets catch up! I miss you!!! Love ya hun!!!!!

The Morris Family said...

Well in case I forgot to tell you when you first told me the news.... I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! You need to move closer so I can spend more time with this baby!!!

Tim and Kim said...

Wahoo!!! I know we already talked to you but we just wanted to tell you again how excited we are for you guys to be a family of four!!!

David and Rachel said...

I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! COngrats Mary, Cam and Hudson!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mary and Cam, I'm so happy for you. Love you both...Aunt Cheryl

Carolina girl said...

Awww..congratulations! That is very exciting news! Glad you're not sick, but let me know if you need help with Hudson.

Ashley Terry said...

You are too cute!!!! I love you and am SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Kara and Chant said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! Glad you haven't been sick. Can't wait to see if you are having a girl or boy!

Ashley said...

Oh yay! That's way exciting you guys! Congrats

Bonnie said...

Cute Announcement! Congratulations!

Justin and Stephanie said...

This is such great news! We are so excited for you! You guys are such great parents and Hudson is going to be such a sweet big brother! He is always so cute and excited with Clayton. We love it! Congratulations!

Grandma's Joys said...

As you can imagine, Dad and I are so excited to know we are going to be grandparents again. You are so cleaver in your announcements! Love y'all!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! You little sneak! How could I not tell?! Congrats! Are you going to be moving a month before you are due?

Marc and Letty said...

Woooooooowwwwwwwww! I did not know you are pregnant. congratulations to you and your family.

Alan & Jess Bishop said...

Congrats! On #2 already??? I haven't even had my first... hahaha! Next time you come out you better call me!

Scott and Shay said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you!

Katie Abernethy said...

Mary!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!