Sunday, August 9, 2009

We love Bear Lake!

Hudson and I were able to go home to Utah and spend some time with family and friends. We really missed Cam being there with us, but I'm so glad he still lets us go! We were super busy this trip with lots of things. I am waiting to get a disk in the mail with some pictures on it since I didn't really take any with my camera, but I thought I had enough of our first outing to do a post. We went to Bear Lake, one of my favorite places! My parents have a cabin there that we all love spending time together at. It was pretty windy, but we at least got a few hours every day of some beautiful weather. I loved being outside without sweating and the cool mornings and evenings!



I stole this second collage from my brother and sis-in-law. I hope they don't mind! :) They took some really cute pictures of our trip.

13 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

So cute! Looks like fun! I have only been to Bear Lake once but we loved it! Can't wait to see more pics!

The Morris Family said...

We did have a great time there! I wish you could come back and spend the weekend there with us this weekend!!!!

MY FAMILY said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! Don't you love spending time with the fam! I hopw you guys are doing good. We miss you!!

Michelle K. said...

Wow, it seems like everyone went to Bear Lake this month! How cool to have a cabin up there!

Liana Brown said...

I am so glad you guys had fun! I am sad we werent able to get together, but I am sure we will get another chance! The pictures are so cute!!! I miss you guys and can't believe how big Hudson is!!!

The Shirley Family said...

It was so much fun having you here. We wish Cam could have come with you, but we are glad he let you come visit without him. That picture of Mason and Hudson in the water is so cute. We should have your disk sent out this week. Love you guys.

David and Rachel said...

K, how do you make these collages?? Super cute!

Carolina girl said...

I know what you mean. The girls and I always go to NC during the summer without Aaron, and by the end of two weeks, we were really missing him, and he was pretty lonely without us. Glad you guys had a great time. :)

Marc and Letty said...

So cute pictures! looks like you and your family have a lot of fun. it is so good to visit the grandparents.

Boonie and Jenn said...

It was so fun to have you come out to play! I am so glad that I have a wonderful friend like you to be there for me whenever I need. Hope you are doing well back home. But I can't wait till you come out again to meet my little one! Hudson looks so cute as usual in those black and white pics!

Amie Orton said...

aah beautiful bear lake. Isn't that a freezing lake? You guys look like you went swimming.. burrr. I love little hudsons fo-hawk.

Jaci said...

way fun! I'm glad your trip home was such a success! You are a babe!

Scott and Shay said...

I'm so glad you had fun coming home...Bear Lake is the best!