Thursday, August 20, 2009

The rest of our trip

I know this is a lot of pictures at once, but I got my disk today and couldn't wait any longer to get caught up. (Thanks, Kim!) So here is what we did the rest of our time in Utah:

We got to see several, although not all, of our great family and friends. We miss you all so much!

We also spent a fun weekend in Island Park. On our way up there, we stopped at Bear World. Hudson does this barking thing whenever he sees dogs and did this with all of the bears.

We rented a cabin there that accommodated all of us quite well. It was so much fun to play games, chat, laugh, and eat. I love my family so much and always have a great time with them!

We also went to Big Springs, Yellowstone, and Mesa Falls while in the area, but I figured that was enough for now. It was a really fun vacation, and I'm sad that it already feels like so long ago. Hopefully next year we'll finally get Cam there with us!

4 comments:

Liana Brown said...

I love all of the pictures!!!! Sorry we missed you this visit! Hopefully next time we can work it out! Looks like you guys stayed really busy and had lots of fun! We miss you guys! And Hudson is such a big boy now! Crazy!

Kim Shirley said...

It was so much fun having you here. You are right, it does feel like our trip was a long time ago. We miss you guys! Hopefully you will be able to come home again soon.

The Morris Family said...

Cute post! I need to send you my pic.s and you can blog for me. I am too busy right now, and then it would give you something to do! Sounds like a good idea!!! Can't wait until October to see you, Hudson, and Cam again!

Scott and Shay said...

I'm so glad you had fun coming home...it looks like you guys jam packed everything, and it was worth it!